Works - Govt. of KPK C&W Department, AbbottabadDate Posted: 05 November, 2013
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
Communication & Works Division Abbottabad
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa C&W Department Abbottabad intends to engage the consulting Firms for providing consultancy services for the following works to be executed under Provincial ADP (2013-14).
S. ADP No. Name of Work Types of Services
135/130674 4. Upgradation of DHQ Hospital
1. 134/130673 5. Strengthening of Causality & Renovation of Different Wards of Old Campus of DHQ Hospital Haripur.
237/13099 6. Construction of Building for Special Education Institute at Haripur Supervision
I. Request for proposal (RFP) are invited from the following short listed consultants / Firms of C&W Department for Building Sector.
S. No. Name of Firm / Address
1. Abbassy & Associates Consulting Architects Rawalpindi Cantt.
2. JV Anwar AN & Associates with Planner in Development Lahore.
3. Associates in Development (Pvt) Ltd. Lahore
4. Associates in Development (Pvt) Ltd, Islamabad
5. Consult-Tech International Consulting Architect Management Karachi.
6. JV of Engineering Consultancy Services Punjab (Pvt) Ltd. with M/S AAA Engineering Consultants (Pvt) Ltd. Lahore.
7. AA Associate in association with Planners Consulting Engineer Karachi.
8. JV Jers Engineering Consultants (JEC) with Creative Engineer Karachi.
9. JV-CIV-Tech: Associates EPAC Consultants Peshawar.
10. M/S Meinhardt Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd. Office Peshawar
11. National Engineering Service Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd. Lahore
12. SEPAC Pakistan Environment Planning & Architectural Consultants (Pvt) Ltd Islamabad.
13. SAMPAK Lahore
14. SS & A Associates Consultants Islamabad.
15. SHAZ Consultant Peshawar.
16. JVTechno Consultant International with Engineer Management Group Karachi.
17. Global Consultant Peshawar.
18. Zaheer-ud-Din Consultant (Pvt) Ltd. Karachi.
19. Asian Consulting Engineering in association with International Consultant Lahore.
20. Progressive Consultants (Pvt) Ltd. Lahore.
21. Umar Munshi Associate Karachi.
22. Engineering Associates (Pvt) Ltd. Islamabad.
23. MMP Peshawar.
II. A Firm / Joint Venture will be selected for the services under quality cum cost based
selection (QCBS) Method under the procedure I criteria described in the request for proposal (RFP) documents.
V. You are invited to submit a Comprehensive Technical Proposal in English (Original + one copy) and a Financial Proposal (Original one copy) in separate sealed envelopes, for the services required under the Terms of Reference (TOR’S) latest by 18 November 2013 till 12 hours.
VI. RFP documents / TOR are available in the office of the undersigned and can be obtained on any working day during office hours at least seven days before the closing date on cash payment of Rs. 5000/- (non refundable).
C&W Division Abbottabad
Phone / Fax : 0992-9310242, Email: email@example.com
Copyright - 2013 Jang News